Design Morphology is seeking a passionate and communicative Landscape Designer with excellent problem solving skills for our Hong Kong design studio. Our landscape architecture practice works regionally across disciplines, and the ideal candidate will be innovative at all aspects of design.
Unfortunately, we are not able to provide visa sponsorship for this position.
- Bachelor or Master of Landscape Architecture or Architecture
- 2+ years full-time experience in a landscape architecture or architecture firm
- Excellent AutoCAD skills—prove it with your portfolio
- Proficient in Adobe CS (Acrobat, Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop), Microsoft Office Suite, SketchUp and/or Rhino
- Experience with lumion, 3DS or V-ray is desirable
Send your resume via email to email@example.com.
For your portfolio, attach a PDF (no more than 12MB) with examples of your most relevant work—please include a range of documents that showcases your technical skill in addition to your design aesthetic. CAD drawings are just as important as render and hand sketches!
If the file is larger than 12MB, provide a link to download your work and make sure that it is not password-protected.